The unmatched biologist-reporter Tomasz Sitarz interviews his fungal namesake, maślak sitarz – known in English as the Jersey cow mushroom. Translated from The Polish by Aga Zano.
- An interesting journey into the world of Mushrooms.
“And seeing the effect it had on me, I quickly realized I had accidentally collected some mushrooms from the Psilocybe genus. This little mishap was a surprise, but I didn’t let it throw me off balance – I let the psilocybinous song carry me away. And now, I shall report on the places I visited and the things I saw. If I find the right words, that is.”
Read more: https://bigthink.com/surprising-science/mushrooms
Related Articles & Products
- Mushroom Magnifiers: Practise Safe Mycology. Or, how not to make a hobby the death of you.
- Phone Camera Loupe “Dissecting Microscope”. No guarantee that closer inspection alone will help but you never know.
- Fantastic Macro Photos Reveal the Microscopic World of Mushrooms and Slime Molds. What much higher power can show.
- 100ppm Hydrogen Peroxide Test Strips. A handy tool for growing mushrooms in a sterile environment.
- THC, CBD, LSD & more. Molecular models of other mood modifiers.